Where are you currently tattooing?
I live and work in Richmond, Virginia. I am tattooing at SinnerG Tattoo located at 315 E Broad St, Richmond, VA 23219. They can be reached at (804) 429-9666
How much do you charge?
My hourly rate for tattooing is $175 per hour. Quarter hours will be calculated based on $180 per hour. Meaning, if your tattoo take 4 hours and 15 minutes, the 4 solid hours will compute to $700 and the 15 additional minutes will cost $45, making your total $745. Tattoos that take under an hour cost a minimum of $100, but I rarely do tattoos that take under an hour.
How can I get in touch with you?
The best means of communication with me is through emailing email@example.com
Should I schedule a consultation?
Yes please. You can call SinnerG to schedule the consult. In the time leading up to your consult, please feel free to send me an email with as much info about your tattoo as possible. Since the pandemic, I prefer to do consultations via email, phone, or zoom whenever possible. But sometimes I’ll decide that I need to have you in person so I can trace the area we will be tattooing and possibly draw on it a little bit to get it to flow with your unique shape. I will let you know and get you on the schedule as needed.
What dates are you currently booking?
I am currently booking at least a month in advance for weekday appointments and 2 months in advance for Saturday appointments. I do keep a list of people to call for Saturday cancellations so you can request to be put on that list. I tattoo on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. I usually respond to emails on Mondays and Thursdays.
How does the tattoo booking process work?
1) Call SinnerG to book a consultation. Send me an email and make sure it contains all of this information:
- a) body part you want tattooed,
- b) subject matter or meaning of tattoo,
- c) days and times you are available
- d) whether or not you have budget constraints that must be adhered to.
2) I will respond to you as soon as I can and we will schedule an appointment for the tattoo unless I decide I need to see you in person to design your tattoo
3) At our consultation or via email, I will give you a general quote and ask you to pay a booking fee that varies depending on the amount of work required and the amount of time being reserved for the actual tattoo appointment.
4) Due to the nature of scheduling tattoo appointments, you have up until 3 days minimum before your appointment date to reschedule your appointment. The fee is non-refundable but as long as you maintain good standing in regards to scheduling policies, your total fee amount will be credited when you finish your tattoo. Canceling an appointment within the restricted date range forfeits that credit, and in order to schedule a new appointment, you are required to pay another booking fee.
5) Please arrive on time to your appointment or 5 minutes early for paperwork if you are a new client to the shop where the tattoo will be performed.
6) I do not allow artwork to leave my hands or my iPad. Artwork for tattoos will be seen on the day of the tattoo appointment, or at my discretion I may schedule a follow-up consultation where I will show you the art work before the date of the tattoo. This is usually only for large-scale pieces that would require a lot of time to change the design before the tattoo appointment.
What are your flat rates?
Flat rates are only for tattoos of my own design that are ready-made. These tattoos are not custom. That means if you reached out to me to design something, this does not apply to you. If you saw a design I did that you like but you want me to change it a little bit for you, this does not qualify for flat rate. Flat rates are as follows:
$600 Half-day (up to 4 hours)
$1200 Whole day (up to 8 hours)
Anything else I should know?
Tattoos are a luxury and a very personal service. I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. This will not be based on your genetic background, gender, sexuality, or political affiliations but solely on our interactions and whether or not we are a good fit for a harmonious working relationship.
If you’re planning on spending time in the sun and/or water, please do not schedule your tattoo within 2 weeks of that time, before or after. I cannot tattoo sunburned or peeling skin, and going in the sun or water within 2 weeks after the tattoo risks permanent damage to the tattoo. I will always give free touch ups for something I did that compromised the quality of the tattoo, but not for sun or water damage.